Re: Bought the PlayStation starter pack and coins are not showing

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought the PlayStation starter pack and coins are not showing

★★★ Newbie

Just bought the starter pack, it charged me but coins are not showing up, I restarted the console and game nothing is happening. ID ArichiKurosaki

I have the email with receipt of confirmation 

Message 1 of 2 (958 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@VastoLordeSteve 

Hey there! Thanks for purchasing the PlayStation starter pack, don't worry we'll make sure you get the coins. Sometimes these purchases can be slightly delayed and if you power cycle the console, that helps re-sync your EA account with PlayStation account purchases - Ultimately pushing the transaction through.

Try a power cycle this way: 

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

If they do not show up when you re-launch the game, contact our Live-Support teams at Help.EA.com or on Twitter at EA Help so they can get those coins added to your account. You will need to provide a proof of purchase

Keep us updated. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (937 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@VastoLordeSteve 

Hey there! Thanks for purchasing the PlayStation starter pack, don't worry we'll make sure you get the coins. Sometimes these purchases can be slightly delayed and if you power cycle the console, that helps re-sync your EA account with PlayStation account purchases - Ultimately pushing the transaction through.

Try a power cycle this way: 

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

If they do not show up when you re-launch the game, contact our Live-Support teams at Help.EA.com or on Twitter at EA Help so they can get those coins added to your account. You will need to provide a proof of purchase

Keep us updated. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (938 Views)