Bought crystals

by jza2002

Original Post

Bought crystals

★★★ Novice

I bought a 15 dollar pack of crystals and got charged twice. How do I rectify this????

Message 1 of 13 (794 Views)

Re: Bought crystals

Community Manager

Hi @jza2002

I'm catching up on the threads in this board and wanted to link in with you. Did you reach out to our support team, Apple or Google Plays directly since making this thread? 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 13 (751 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried but still have t heard anything back yet. 

thsnks 

Message 3 of 13 (746 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @jza2002,

Which store did you make the purchases from? Could you also clarify if you receive 2x15 crystals with the two charges or 1x15?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 13 (741 Views)

★★★ Novice

I purchased them from the crystal shop in game. And yes I bought two and only got crystals for one 

jay

Message 5 of 13 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @jza2002,

Thank you for clarifying the amount of crystals that came through.

Apologies for the confusion, I'm asking if the purchase was from the Apple or Google Play store. All in-game purchases will route through to one or the other depending on the device you play SWGOH on.

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 13 (733 Views)

★★★ Novice

I go through the apple store 

tried contacting them already and they couldn’t help. I tried to get a refund and wouldn’t grant one 

thanks 

Message 7 of 13 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @jza2002

I'm sorry to hear that. You were correct to link in with Apple regarding a refund for this. However if they've reviewed your case and determined you don't meet their eligibility criteria for a refund, one won't be issued. 

What we can do is help you receive the crystals you were charged for the second time if the refund isn't going ahead. Please, use the steps in this article to generate an in-game ticket to reach our support team. Then provide the advisor with valid proof of purchase and they'll look into that for you. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 13 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried clicking on the in game help from the settings. It won’t open any page for me. My safari just says too many redirects occurred and won’t open any page. 

Man this is tough and a long process

sorry. 

jay

Message 9 of 13 (692 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Still haven’t been able to get this to work. When I do what you suggested from in game help it takes me to a blank page.
Message 10 of 13 (659 Views)