Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bought a player I didn’t want

by WhiteShark8800

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought a player I didn’t want

★ Apprentice

Hi ,

Been told to post here by EA,  basically I was browsing the transfer market and game seemed to glitch and confirmed buying a player I didn’t want I contacted EA to explain this and they said there’s nothing they can do 

as this is the millionth problem I’m facing already not even 3 weeks in the game I am finished with not only the game but EA all together I won’t ever be buying there products again 

they are the worst problem solvers ever in gaming a complete scandal

They said they can’t investigate and check wether it was a bug that caused this and would only do something if more users had faced the same problem 

so just checking if anybody else has suffered anything like this

Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought a player I didn’t want

Community Manager
@WhiteShark8800 Hello. We have never been able to replicate an issue with the transfer market purchasing or listing an item for purchase. If there were a bug with the transfer market we would see thousands of posts daily on this, it's unfortunately far more likely that the item was unintentionally purchased.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@WhiteShark8800 Hello. We have never been able to replicate an issue with the transfer market purchasing or listing an item for purchase. If there were a bug with the transfer market we would see thousands of posts daily on this, it's unfortunately far more likely that the item was unintentionally purchased.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (74 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes ok maybe my controller is broke as also i thought it was for example kicking the ball out of play by itself but that usually only happens after a tackle but like a few seconds later after running with the ball or very late tackles maybe the controller is reacting late 

but either way I’ve quit playing the game now facing too many issues with the whole experience it’s not enjoyable to play any more and mainly because I realised how bad the management is running EA not the type of service I ever would of expected really made me mad at myself for ever sticking by them throughout the years but no more 

Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)
Twitter Stream