Re: BOUGHT APEX COINS AND DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM

by Epic_Badger69

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@jr22mongeg17 They never did anything to fix my account. I spent hundreds of dollars on this game and they legit did not care. My account has been messed up this entire time and every time I spoke to support they continually claimed there was “nothing wrong with the account.” Obviously there was.

They tried to blame it on PlayStation despite the fact I was able to buy everything else just fine on PlayStation. It was only when I tried to purchase stuff from Apex that this happened.

Either way I don’t play the game anymore and a large part of it was because this never was fixed and the horrible customer service I received. I guess they didn’t want the hundreds of dollars I was trying to give them. I’ll just spend my money elsewhere
Message 11 of 49 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same issue with two purchases. Have they fixed it yet?

Message 12 of 49 (1,464 Views)

Community Manager

@Dinomatic201 wrote:

I’ve had the same issue with two purchases. Have they fixed it yet?

@Dinomatic201 

In order to get this fixed, we'll need you to contact our Support team so they can help verify the purchase was successful and help grant the coins to your account. Please have your proof of purchase attached to your case so an EA Advisor is ready to process this for you within minutes.

Here is how to get in touch with our Advisors:

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 49 (28,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello sir goodafternoon i just wanna how can i fix my problem i buy the 1000 apex coin in playstation and its been 24h but i still didnt recieve it can i ask for help idk what to do lol and sorry for my english if its bad

Message 14 of 49 (1,417 Views)

Re: Bought Apex Coins and didn't receive them

★★★ Newbie

i just bought my middle child two of these 2150 packs and never recieved them. i used the xbox gift card that i purchased on line, i do this with all my sons stuff period and never have an issue till this time. my son just wants his 4300 apex coins.

Message 15 of 49 (1,269 Views)

★★ Novice

I know this is late but make sure you linked the appropriate accounts. I had an EA account that I completely forgot about linked to an ps account that synced and messed up the sync. Unlink you ps account from ea and prime. Sign into ea and make sure no ps data is in it. Redo with new sync.

Message 16 of 49 (1,236 Views)

★★ Novice

# foolofshiit

Message 17 of 49 (1,236 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry You guys are a joke
Message 18 of 49 (1,117 Views)

★ Novice

Message 19 of 49 (1,028 Views)

Re: Bought Apex Coins and didn't receive them

★★★ Newbie

I just spent 60$ On apex coins  I didn’t get the in game content so I contacted ea they asked for screenshots and still nothing they said I had to wait 24 hours. I still don’t think I’ll get it I believe they just took my money. I’ve requested another call but still nothing.

Message 20 of 49 (980 Views)