Re: Booted by the new update

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Booted by the new update

★★★ Newbie

Booted by the new update

Sometime last week, I tried to launch the game and it wouldn't launch without updating.  In the play store, I just got an error message every time I tried.  After checking everything I could think of and doing some research, I uninstalled. Now, when I try to reinstall I get the same error, which is, "something went wrong."  I've been playing this game for a quite a while and would like to continue.

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Re: Booted by the new update

Community Manager
Hi @johnmogush,

I'm just catching up on the lastest threads and checking in with you. Do you still encounter this error message?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)