Bonus Mission redeemed multiple times at once

by krispykremeguy42

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bonus Mission redeemed multiple times at once

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was playing SW:TOR earlier today with a sorcerer that I made yesterday.  I was on Dromund Kaas doing the quest to poison the slaves' water supply, and the bonus mission for that quest involved killing the rebelling slaves.  With the last group that I needed to kill to complete the bonus mission, I used Force Storm and killed several of them simultaneously.  It seems that it caused it to redeem the bonus mission several times (I'd guess once per slave in that group), because it made me level up 11 times in a row.  Obviously, that's not gamebreaking or anything, but it was something that I thought should be reported.

Edit: The message log indicated that the bonus mission had been "counted" multiple times, but I didn't really count to check if it matched the number of slaves I had killed.

Other information:

F2P account (one other inactive character)

I was in a group with another F2P player, who was in the area but not in the immediate vicinity at the time

Windows 10

I can provide other information if needed (although unfortunately I did not think to get a screenshot)

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bonus Mission redeemed multiple times at once

EA Live QV Team

@krispykremeguy42

Had a look at the logs, played out pretty much exactly how you described, no idea what happened or why :D

Looks like it's corrected itself though, you're back to Level 23.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bonus Mission redeemed multiple times at once

EA Live QV Team

@krispykremeguy42

Had a look at the logs, played out pretty much exactly how you described, no idea what happened or why :D

Looks like it's corrected itself though, you're back to Level 23.

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)