Re: Bomber Class is limited to 2 star cards as one is taken by interceptor card

by JackNich05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bomber Class is limited to 2 star cards as one is taken by interceptor card

★★ Novice

Hello, 

My bomber class has one star card that is from the interceptor class star card group.  This is preventing me from selecting a third card on this class (I have two selected, but game shows 3).  I have opened up cases 40412564 and 40412867 both of which should have pictures attached displaying the star card selection for my bomber class.  Even if I change star cards on the interceptor class, this does not change the 3rd "locked" card on my bomber class.  Thank you for any assistance that you can give me and please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Message 1 of 8 (671 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @NightHawk1986 no worrys. We cant always sit in front of the pc! Thanks for the information.

Yes, there are other troubleshooting that you can do. For example: 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (725 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @nighthawk1986, I took a look your reports and saw the photos. That's an odd issue.

I'm going to investigate on this issue and come back to you to see what is going on.

Have you done any troubleshooting? 

/Atic

Message 2 of 8 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_AticSorry for the late response, I don't get on the computer to respond often.  The only troubleshooting Ive done is trying to remove all star cards from the interceptor class (where the 3rd "locked" star card appearing in the bomber class comes from) but that doesn't change the bomber class at all.  When I remove star cards from the bomber class, it still shows that I have one selected (even though none are).  Is there anything else you can suggest for troubleshooting?

Message 3 of 8 (642 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @NightHawk1986 no worrys. We cant always sit in front of the pc! Thanks for the information.

Yes, there are other troubleshooting that you can do. For example: 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 8 (726 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic

I power off my PS4 every day, so power cycling happens on a daily basis. I tried a reinstall of the game, but that did not fix anything. I’d really prefer not to lose all of my star cards/progress if at all possible. If that happened, I’d just not play the game anymore.
Message 5 of 8 (605 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @NightHawk1986 you won't lose your multilayer progression that is saved on our systems and something you cant remove. When clearing cloud saves non-of your multiplayer stats will be touched, its only settings of the game and the single-player campaign saves that gets removed. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 8 (593 Views)

★★ Novice
Deleting the local save worked, disappointing to lose that progress, but at least my classes are correct now. Thank you for the help it is much appreciated.
Message 7 of 8 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any other way for me to fix this problem without losing any progress?

Message 8 of 8 (510 Views)