by AlexxRezz

Original Post

Re: Blurry textures

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MrTux no problem mate :D
Message 31 of 34 (267 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@wolf109909 Yeah i kinda have microstutters, but i still don't understand how since i have a gsync 144hz monitor and i've tried every combination. Sometimes It runs good but honestly it's very rare. In firing range it feels way better so i thought It could be a net issue but i also tried turning everything off but no changes sadly (55mbps del, 8ms, 20mpbs upl). I would love to modify the mouse polling rate but honestly i don't really know how to do It since my mouse Is a trust and did not find any trust software. By the way thank you so much for your time!!
Message 32 of 34 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@AlexxRezz no problem mate. the stutter problem has many things to do with it so I'm not really sure where to start. but what I did to solve this was to first change my mouse polling rate to 500hz, which made the game works fine on my laptop. it was stuttering while in mouse movement heavy place. but on my PC, once I did some photoshop project that made my desktop a mess. and I play the game finding my framerate is really terrible like 80fps or so on the lowest settings with RTX2070SUPER. immediately I clean my desktop, made it have little or no files or shortcuts and my game works perfectly fine with steady 165fps(default locked with
144hz screen) since then. you can try by moving everything on your desktop to a folder, but not deleting them. backup important data before doing this.
Message 33 of 34 (239 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@wolf109909 yeah i don't know how to change mouse's polling rate, but the texture thing is really getting me mad. I tried to contact ea several times, of course they don't care so i'm probably quitting i guess
Message 34 of 34 (216 Views)