Original Post

Re: Blurry textures/ Slow loading details on textures

★★★★ Novice
@Sick1Click Ill try, will keep you posted, tnx for the help, kind man :3
Message 11 of 16 (2,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Sick1ClickDid some testing, it still kinda happens in vast areas with big amount of buldings and objects, but oh well I guess. Need to report it as a bug I presume. It also happens with hands from time to time for no seen reason, in a plain sight just blurs the textures and then they appear normal.

Message 12 of 16 (2,018 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Angry_Sergeant01like i've written in my first post, maybe the 3gb vram of your 1060 are not enough to enjoy apex legends with better quality...

Message 13 of 16 (1,979 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sick1Click If it wasn't enough in the first place, I think devs had another sys req placed for the game. And on medium I expect at least good texture streaming speed rather then this. And btw, I did some research, it'os not only me, it's also happening wth people who have 1060 6gb on board and higher, so I think that's not how it's intended to work. But thx for the help, friend, and for your time Standard smile
Message 14 of 16 (1,959 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Angry_Sergeant01if you didn't found a solution yet, check out my manual, hopefully this make a difference for you - my old setup worked fine so:

-> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Apex-Legends-Stuttering-Hitching-FPS-Drop-Frametime-Sp... 

Message 15 of 16 (1,911 Views)

★ Novice

My specs

i9 9000K

RTX 3090

32GB RAM@3200Mhz

ASUS PG27UQ 4K@120Mhz

Everytime i see a new object in game, like a legend or a supply box, the textures are blurry and it takes about one second to load them. Very annoying. Couldn't find a fix. Please halp!

Message 16 of 16 (1,089 Views)