Re: Blurry map-related graphics (cliffs, trees, explosion craters, ore/tiberium)

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Re: Blurry map-related graphics (cliffs, trees, explosion craters, ore/tiberium)

★★★★ Novice

So i think I fixed my problem. I have the Win10 2004 release. I think that windows was over riding the geforce control panel without making it clear it was doing this. I adjusted the windows graphics settings to force it to use my Nvidia card and it seems to be all working as desired.

Message 11 of 16 (741 Views)

Hero
@A-Bizzy-B An issue has been observed where using certain colours in MP/skirmish cause the players with those colours not to see animations, yes. I've yet to test it myself.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 12 of 16 (720 Views)

★ Pro
@Nyerguds
That sounds messed up, and doesn't make a lot of sense. How can the House Colour influence whether or not the player can see Animations for his/her units.

Oh, and talking of House Colours, why are there two Blue's? When selecting a Colour for Multiplayer Skirmish, there is two Blue's to choose from. I'm sure this is just an error in how the Colour renders in the Menus, but still.
Message 13 of 16 (686 Views)

Hero

@GENERALZOOL wrote:
That sounds messed up, and doesn't make a lot of sense. How can the House Colour influence whether or not the player can see Animations for his/her units.

Don't ask me, pal. I'm just the tester, not the dev.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 14 of 16 (668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Played 2 3v3 games today with friends. I was not the host and played as orange and purple. In both games no explosions. It seems to happen when i am not the host? It's weird.Going to try some other combos tomorrow. Other colours and be host etc. 

Message 15 of 16 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I did some testing in skirmish. Playing 8 games as each colour of 8 player on Arctic Wasteland (Mega)

Yellow = Explosions

Blue = Explosions

Red = Explosions

Green = Explosions

Orange = No Explosions

Light Blue = No Explosions

Purple = No Explosions

Pink = No Explosions

So it seems only the top 4 colours are allowing the explosion fx.

Hopefully this will get back to someone who can do something. At least I know not to play the bottom 4 colours XD

Message 16 of 16 (612 Views)