Accepted Solution

Blurry kits in career mode

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DIMARTO7
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? blurry kits are only in career mode,in kick off graphic is perfect !
What happens when the bug occurs? it's pretty frustrating and you can't enjoy the game, please if it has happened before or I need to download something to help me
What should be happening instead? as I pointed out in the picture it's a career, blurry kits and faces, it has to be like kick off or other mods HD kits !

Hello i have problem,the problem is when I enter in career mode, the entire game looks just great (with every visual config in max) and when I hit the play match option and it comes the screen to select the kits for both teams there also appears the players of both teams and those players look blurry and is just in that screen, now I know this is a bug of the game becouse when I get to that screen but in a quick match players look fine, not blurry at all, is just in carrer mode, any solution? the kits are not HD !  but in the Kick-off are perfect! please help me(picture  from career mode )bl.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Blurry kits in career mode

Community Manager

That's an odd one @DIMarto7.

Can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (389 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

That's an odd one @DIMarto7.

Can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yes, thanks for the reply

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have The samee problem, Can You Help Me?

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)
Twitter Stream