Bluetooth headphones work in BFV until I click play / join game

by FuzZi_Wuzzi_BEaR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bluetooth headphones work in BFV until I click play / join game

★★ Apprentice

My Bluetooth Headphones with inbuilt Microphone (P47) work properly until I try to join any type of game in BFV... They even work in the Menu until I click launch...

Would anyone have any solutions for this please?

tia

Message 1 of 4 (1,009 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bluetooth headphones work in BFV until I click play / join game

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@FuzZi_Wuzzi_BEaR Maybe the game just does not like your headsets if its set up correct and not a driver issue. Like I said test with plug in headset if you can to test. I can see a lower end bluetooth headset making issues as well as it will not be as strong as a good Bluetooth headset. Edit this link may help you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9q9ro7/do_bluetooth_headsets_work_with_mic_pc/

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (943 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@FuzZi_Wuzzi_BEaR Not my area as I use nothing wireless on PC, but it sounds like a driver issue for your headset more then a game issue. EDIT>>> If you can for testing plug in a headset and see if it works correct in BFV and it should, blue tooth is just not a good thing when it comes to games.

Message 2 of 4 (984 Views)

★★ Apprentice

thanks for the reply, but it does the same thing with both of my bluetooth headphones and they are different brands :/

Message 3 of 4 (976 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@FuzZi_Wuzzi_BEaR Maybe the game just does not like your headsets if its set up correct and not a driver issue. Like I said test with plug in headset if you can to test. I can see a lower end bluetooth headset making issues as well as it will not be as strong as a good Bluetooth headset. Edit this link may help you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9q9ro7/do_bluetooth_headsets_work_with_mic_pc/

Message 4 of 4 (944 Views)