Re: Blue screen while playing apex legends

by xXBomber-BfdXx

Original Post

Blue screen while playing apex legends

★★★ Newbie

So I enjoy playing apex legends it's a fun and chill game but when my game keeps blue screening on my PS4 and I get penalized for something that I can't control and is a game software issue that I can't fix there's going to be a problem. My game has crashed approximately 20 inthe past 48 hours and I'm getting really annoyed because I'm always mid game, it never crashes in the menu it's only in game. Now I love you respawn and EA but when your game is broke like this it's making it hard to love you. My psn is TubbySushiRoll and I have lost a lot of progress because if this I want my * fixed and to not be penalized on YOUR game software crashing and then ME GETTING playtime bans.

Message 1 of 2 (438 Views)

Re: Blue screen while playing apex legends

★ Apprentice
  • Hi, now this has been happening to me as well.
  • I can imagine for people who play this game majorly like me this is going to ruin the whole experience. I only play ranked as I'm very competitive. I know it's difficult to take someones word for it on some help forum yet I haven't intentionally closed my game ever. I blue screen once a session maybe twice. I can't control getting thrown out of the ranked game. I bet you guys can track if it was a bluescreen or something else. I really don't care about the points in ranked. I. Want. To. Play. Your. Game.
  • Please. Reset my Penalty as I'm going to be banned for a day or a week at this right. 
  • Once again I don't mind losing points 
  • And finally please find a solution for this issue.
  •  
Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)