Re: Blue screen while playing Apex Legends

by Princegonora

Original Post

Community Manager

@KickAssDave 

Can you attach a DxDiag for us so we can look at your full system specs?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 22 (6,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I launched Apex Legends, an unexpected BSOD popped up. I managed to get out of it by the way. This happens to me when I launch one of my other games. Any fix?

Message 12 of 22 (5,875 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Have u managed to fix it? I had same problem with pc freezing but not so often, now im getting blue screened after 5 min in game,

Message 13 of 22 (5,227 Views)

★★ Novice

me too its so frustrating

Message 14 of 22 (4,861 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow.. i have the same issue and i thought that i have a problem with my hardware and it is a week I am replacing and removing my rams and changed my hard disk with SSD one.

Is playing in 16:9 really solving it?.. my monitor default resolution is 1920*1200 so it is good with 16:10.

i stopped playing rank cuz I am afraid of getting banned for this issue.

Message 15 of 22 (4,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm kinda relieved I'm not the only one with this problem. I haven't tried playing on that aspect ratio, but I'll give it a shot. I just wanted to share some info I got from BlueScreenView. It says that on every crash the problem is in the driver ntoskrnl.exe. The bug check strings are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I really hope this problem gets solved, because I really like Apex 

Message 16 of 22 (4,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had BSOD ( BCCode: 3b   BCP1: 00000000C0000005) in Apex. Only removal helped "Intel® Management Engine" driver. CPU i5 9400F, asrock h310cm-dvs.

Message 17 of 22 (4,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Blunt9k Have you found any solution for this bsod?
I have this problem too,Please someone help me i really love Apex
And playing on 16:9 is not helping me cause i had been playing on 16:9 before the bsod.
Cpu: core i5 7400
Gpu:msi rx 580 gaming 8gb
Ram:12gb
PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION!!
Message 18 of 22 (4,349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Mahdiv81Same here man.. it's not a good feeling to Blue Screen half way through a Ranked match :/ Even restarting the game in 10 seconds and rejoining finds yourself downed and the match is lost.. Thought it was something specific to RTX 3090 cards because this wasn't happening on my previous PC, then again it's a new season full of new bugs! My specs are;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kXUPaZo_DanfqcVyeRu0-IxuClcavpon/view?usp=sharing and

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LlimesV1PMUiutm1u7Uv23mCq5YQ2r6-/view?usp=sharing

Message 19 of 22 (3,317 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have also the same problem since season 9 BUT I get a random freeze and the game just crashes (almost ever ygame either at the start or at the end while I am in a end fight) and this was only on STEAM. On Origins the game just gets a blue screen with the error: irql not less or equal

I have my diagnose attached so I beg you, I really need some help because I tried EVERYTHING on youtube. x.x

Message 20 of 22 (2,898 Views)