Re: Blue graphics corruption

by novaphoenix1

Original Post

Blue graphics corruption

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

DISREGARD, SEE BELOW

It turns out that AMD installers haven't been installing the drivers correctly since 2017. Everything works using the actual latest drivers. Please disregard this post. I'm going to go sit in a corner now.

When I try to play Need for Speed Heat, I get these graphics. Changing the settings to borderless, windowed, etc does nothing, neither do any of the other video options.

My hardware:

Ryzen 7 2700X

Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB

16GB RAM

Windows Insider build 19028.vb_release.191115-1325

EDIT: I'm also using the latest AMD drivers, Adrenaline 19.11.3Graphics corruption in NFS Heat

Message 1 of 9 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

UPDATE: I'm still experiencing this on latest drivers.

Message 2 of 9 (1,202 Views)

★ Pro

Please give this man a me too that gives the problem more attention. The people from ea here only seem to care about certain problems and not the smaller ones it seems. I think it is developer ignorance at this point cause I never get a response from anyone.

Message 3 of 9 (1,178 Views)

★ Apprentice
@novaphoenix1 I posted some solutions that worked for people, maybe they wilk work for u too Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/CRASH-BSOD-SOLUTION-PC/m-p/8466846#M2291
Message 4 of 9 (1,166 Views)

Community Manager

@novaphoenix1 

That is an unusual visual issue, try reseating both ends of your video cable.

Do you see anything like this in any other games?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Novice

It happens on both of my monitors, and the DisplayPort cables are fully locked in so I don't think that the cables being loose is the problem. This issue does not happen in any other game.

Message 6 of 9 (1,135 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

It's been 2 weeks and I'm still unable to play the game I paid $60 for. Any updates or help would be appreciated.

Message 7 of 9 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know what to say. It's been a month since I bought this game and all I get is one community manager who posts one would-be solution and then decides to ignore the thread after I respond. Though I guess I should've expected it by buying an EA game, why does it have to be this way? I can't even refund the game so now I'm $60 in the hole. Thanks EA.

Message 8 of 9 (1,078 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @novaphoenix1  sorry for the delay! 

When you reinstalled the drivers form the PC I assume you nuked them from orbit and the where nothing left in the PC including any AMD programs? 

If you move the document folder to desktop and then start the game up I assume the same issue is there? 

/Atic 

Message 9 of 9 (995 Views)