Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? none
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? every day
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) constantly
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game, take a shot.
What happens when the bug occurs? every shot just gets blocked. you can't shoot because your shot will get blocked. if you power up shot, it gets blocked, if you don't power up your player does a stupid side footed shot which my grandma can save.
What should be happening instead? when you shoot, the ball shouldn't be blocked 99/100 times.

fix this shots getting blocked 99% of the time. this game is very broke this way. FIFA needs to be fun. I don't want to struggle scoring 1 goal against world class AI because they block everything.

Message 2 of 8 (3,687 Views)
Highlighted

PATCH PLEASE

★★ Novice

Every shot gets blocked, especially if you try and power it up. If you don't your player does a side footed shot, even though you don't press R1+O. Not sure they FIFA wants to be the NHL, take this every shot is getting blocked * off.

add better ball control and passing, because everybody high pressures including the AI, and half the time it's impossible to get past them. FIFA needs to be fun, i'm not trying to go pro and want to play for fun again. last year i would score 2-3 goals with no problem against Legendary AI in squad battles, now I have hard time getting 1 goal against world class. even though i put 20+ shots a game, they are all blocked or they just go wide.

fix this or im  not spending any FP.

Message 1 of 8 (3,691 Views)
Highlighted

Re: PATCH PLEASE

★★ Novice

It's ridiculous.  I'll reiterate on every thread I can.  Defenders still float-jump, I'll call it "flumping", into the pathway of a dribbler moving at full speed.  It's "canned animation" and is part of the game every year.  Eliminate this.  There are also an inordinate amount of posts/crossbars being nailed.  Four or five in a game is not uncommon and that just seems silly when 90% of the shots are already blocked. 

While we're at fixing things, please fix through balls that seem to cause a switch to the wrong run.  This occurs through the middle and the flanks.  Aiming a through pass toward the flag with an overlapping back en route should never trigger the striker having to cover twice the distance to get to the ball.  The game switches this automatically from time to time.

Also, Squad Battle teams with all out of position players ranked in the low 70's with no chemistry should not be robo-tiki-taka-ing without fault.  That seems incredibly rigged and disingenuous on the part of the developers.  Winning or losing 1-0 to these teams is an all-too-common occurrence for those of us without $1000 worth of legends and stars in every position.

Message 3 of 8 (3,628 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I'm done on this game now.the updates are really messing the game up every week.problems after problems.Ea won't get anymore money off me.this will be sadly my last FIFA game.the shots get blocked defence don't click on to the right player until it's too late.the front post headers are back.op as xxxxxx I work hard for my goals.the corners are shocking to get the glitch front post headers.in real life football Ea.when do you get front post headers.you just don't see them.DAMM THIS GAME IS REALLY SHOCKING THIS YEAR. SHOCKING. XXX EA XXX GET A GRIP ON YOUR GAME 

Message 4 of 8 (3,484 Views)
Highlighted

Anonymous

Agree, this version of the game is terrible. Maybe time to change to PES? 

Message 5 of 8 (3,092 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Blocked shots

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Get a grip. You clearly just try shoot from 40 yards and can't break down the defence. Take your chances, don't just shoot when you can. Pass until you can open an opportunity. Or dribble around the player and then shoot. It's really not a problem. If the game is broken stop playing it. Also you said 100% of the time it occurs then said 99%.. You seem conflicted. I've heard of people raging online but imagine being a special type of person who gets raging at singeplayer.. welp. Play on amateur my guy.

Message 6 of 8 (2,890 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

yeah i switched to PES after already buying fifa 20. the through balls and passing and shooting so so much better the graphics aren’t as good but that’s of less important things. PES just needs to get more licensing done and omgggg there’s so many options for national teams it’s amazing 

Message 7 of 8 (1,793 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

faszért játszotok ezzel a szarral? nem veszitek észre, hogy senkit nem érdekeltek? menjetek pesezni ha focit akartok játszani. ez semmire sem jó csak arra, hogy megfejjék a hülye pénztárcádat.

Message 8 of 8 (1,575 Views)
Twitter Stream