Blinking textures, from sharp to muddy.

by Philborg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blinking textures, from sharp to muddy.

★★★★ Novice

Heya Fellas, i try it one more time to get a solution here. Hope this time it's getting attention.

My specs:

Gpu: 2070rtx

Win10 pro

I9-9900KF

I'm currently at work, I will do a complete speclist and will provide some examples Standard smile 

So here is the thing. Everytime when I'm ingame I get the blinking textures, especially when I am aiming. Its like the game can't process the point of view of my character.(imagine if you want to focus something with your eyes but it will go from sharp to blurry) I don't have that problem in solo play nor have it on training grounds.

I did everything by now:

Reinstalled windows

updated/downgraded graphiccard drivers

switching CPU and GPU

tried some user.cfg'

reinstalled bf5

Deleted configs in documents

tried every graphic option from low to ultra or on/off. 

If someone could provide any solution that I didn't already tried, I would be very happy to try it after work.

Message 1 of 10 (850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blinking textures, from sharp to muddy.

EA DICE Team
@Philborg not all bug reports gets a post from us but we try get them all tracked.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (621 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Blinking textures, from sharp to muddy.

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry for my english - do you have exact the same adjustments for your graphic card in single Player than in multiplayer? Years ago i had the same Problem between the  storyline game and the online game. There are White fractals or blurry bushes and Terrain at multiplayer Maps. At advanced graphic Settings i set the exact same Settings as in Single Player Mod and it works. Seems there are Adjustments for single Player and Multiplayer in the game. You have to choose them at advanced grapic Settings for both as "Multiplayer" and"Stand alone" in the game. 

Good Luck and i hope it works for you!

Message 2 of 10 (838 Views)

Betreff: Blinking textures, from sharp to muddy.

★★★★ Novice
@Much_Longer I'll try that immediately when I'm home. If this rly works and the single player need to have the same options than the mp I'm gonna * myself.
Message 3 of 10 (828 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is what I mean.

Message 4 of 10 (809 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is also a thing. Mostly on Narwik. Even the mountains snow are flickering like this

Message 5 of 10 (800 Views)

Hero (Retired)

/moved to AHQ English Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (746 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ourumov13 I always get confused in which section I am because everything is in English even if the section shows answer hq deutsch.
thanks for the move Standard smile
Message 7 of 10 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @Philborg  thanks for the post could you make a bug report here on the issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Thanks! 

/Atic 

Message 8 of 10 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I already did some months ago but got less answer ^^' but I will try that again.
Message 9 of 10 (664 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Philborg not all bug reports gets a post from us but we try get them all tracked.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (622 Views)