Blank receipt

by Shadowwolfwar

Original Post

Blank receipt

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I tried to purchase the 60 days no occurring subscription from the website but after checking my Paypal, all it says is thank you for the order but I was never redirected to Paypal. The other options for creditcard worked but since I dont own a creditcard and always purchase the 60 days it is quite annoying. I want to add game time to it but even with Ideal, I still get the blank receipt thing while the history says failed. I am just at my wits end on what to do since I thought that the problem would have been fixed by now. My Paypal information is correct so I just dont know what to do. All I want is to purchase the option as I used to in the past. Will this ever be fixed?

Edit: I also got the same problem with purchasing Cartel Coins.

Message 1 of 11 (794 Views)

Re: Blank receipt

Hero

@Shadowwolfwar 

What is your Display Name?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 11 (767 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Belgorad Quilombonesis
Message 3 of 11 (764 Views)

Hero

@Shadowwolfwar 

Apologize for the delay.  Can you see if the issue is still occurring or verify if you were able to make a purchase?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 11 (721 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Belgorad It still does with the 60 days subscription with PayPal and Ideal. Same for purchasing Cartel Coins.
Message 5 of 11 (711 Views)

@Shadowwolfwar 

Can you actually retest after the maintenance, if it still doesn't work after the maintenance, have you tried a different web browser as that would be worth trialing in case it is a browser cache issue.

DATE: 9 July 2019
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: N/A 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 11 (705 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@proxos666 I will do that.
Message 7 of 11 (703 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@proxos666 I have tried the options again but the blank receipt thing continues to act on the 60 days sub with Paypal and Ideal. Tried it in a different browser to with the same result.
Message 8 of 11 (668 Views)

@Shadowwolfwar 

Hi i just had some feedback on this , you need to contact EA support https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=origin&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=manag...  rather then swtor support in this instance , they will be able to help you with this

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 9 of 11 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@proxos666For some reason when I click the link it says something about my account being banned or the game broke the rule? I cannot remember that ever happening? What is going on?

I still have acess to my SWTOR account so that is not the issue. Aside that I cant think of a game that would have resulted in this.

Message 10 of 11 (654 Views)