Re: Black screen in menu and game?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Black screen in menu and game?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Launched game today and the background menu video is just a black screen (when you hit esc the menu video shows till you go back to the menu screen). The menu is there and I can navigate to a game. But when I join the game can't see anything just the load out, player icons, etc but video is just black. Help?

Message 1 of 4 (372 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gENERATi0nKill88

That's pretty odd. 

When you've got a chance can you try repairing BFV in Origin to see if that helps at all? If there's an issue with missing or corrupted data in the game files that may fix this. 

If you right-click on the game in the Origin client you'll see a repair option when the menu comes up. Let me know how it goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

★ Novice

Already tried that didnt work. Game was working fine night before. Nvidia drivers are up to date game is updated. When I'm in the multiplayer looking for a game lobby and the loading screen for the match it's fine soon as the game starts it's a black screen with nothing but the map and loadout  screen showing.

Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

Community Manager

@gENERATi0nKill88 

Got it, thanks!

When you have a chance could you share a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more details on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website

Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)