Black Screen/Colored Pixel bleed

by SkylineDive

Original Post

Black Screen/Colored Pixel bleed

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug After I play a match, the following game has visual errors. Sometimes the screen goes completely black except for the UI, somethings it's multi-colored pixelation bleeding across my screen.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Skylinedive
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I play one match of Galactic Assault, and the second game, and any following game, the screen goes blank or bleeding pixels.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I finish playing a match. Every game after does this. I have to completely shut down the game to try to play again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to continue on to the next match without visual errors in my gameplay.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

After I boot up the game and play one match of Galactic Assault, the following game, and any following games, one of two error occur: Either the screen goes completely blank except for the UI, or I get colorful pixels bleeding over my screen. It makes the game unplayable. I have to shut down origin and completely restart the game to attempt playing another match. This has been going on for a few months now and I figured it might be fixed with a patch or update. I have tried to repair the game through Origin, completely uninstall and reinstall Battlefront 2, uninstalling and reinstalling Origin, ect.

Here's a screen shot of each example. The colored pixelation decided to be blue this time. Sometimes its a bunch of colors. There's one with black screen as well. This causes gameplay to look like this too.. All drivers are up to date. Need some help please.

Message 1 of 1 (517 Views)