Birth date mistake

by cashmatt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Birth date mistake

★★ Newbie

I keep receiving an error about connecting to online content for Battlefront 2.  I tried to speak to someone about it last night via EA Support, and they actually want some kind of proof sent in.  For a company that is so concerned about age and privacy, that seems extremely careless to be sending sensitive information like that.  Is there any EA moderator that can assist with helping my son by able to change the birth date on his Origin account so he is able to enjoy the game's online content?  There was a mistake made and I refuse to send any information to someone regarding his age.

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Birth date mistake

EA DICE Team

Hey @cashmatt for help with updating account details can only been done by EA support, unfortunately is not something we can help or support with on AHQ. 

I understand your concerns about sending that kind of information and we take it very serious how we handle that information and ones EA support have used the information to validate the account, its removed from our system. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)

All Replies

Re: Birth date mistake

EA DICE Team

Hey @cashmatt for help with updating account details can only been done by EA support, unfortunately is not something we can help or support with on AHQ. 

I understand your concerns about sending that kind of information and we take it very serious how we handle that information and ones EA support have used the information to validate the account, its removed from our system. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)