Re: Billing issues?

by phosgenecowboy

Original Post

Billing issues?

★ Novice

Okay so I sent an email to support about this several days ago and have gotten no response. Last month, my sub went through and I thought everything was good. Then the other day, I tried to log in and the game informed me I was preferred status. I checked all my info and tried several times and keep getting this message: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}. I contacted my bank and they confirmed that the charge went through last month and there was absolutely no reason why it would not go through this month. I have attempted to renew my sub several times, but to no avail. What the heck is going on here?!?!?

Message 1 of 5 (424 Views)

@phosgenecowboy 

Need the swtor username and will pass onto swtor cs for feedback when they come online

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 5 (421 Views)

★ Novice

No problem. It's TrippStarkiller.

Message 3 of 5 (407 Views)

@phosgenecowboy 

You have another EA account and it needs a password reset , no persona, email is a @yahoo address 

once that account is sorted then purchasing on swtor will work again

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (330 Views)

★ Novice

Oh really? So an email account I have not used in over a year is the problem? Then how come EA had no problems taking my payment on this account last month on the exact same card, or over the last 8 years for that matter? Okay though, I'll play your game. So I hit the reset link, logged into an account I don't even use for my SWTOR account any longer, waited 45 minutes and...oh look, no password reset email. Nada. Yes, I checked the spam folders too, before you decide to further insult my intelligence. At this point, I am just done with all of it. The fact you even sent me on this goose chase is indicative of the terrible customer service EA has always been known for.

Forget it, just forget it. I work full time, attend graduate school full time, and when I DO finally get a few moments to enjoy some much deserved down time, I don't need to be sent on some ridiculous scavenger hunt on the internet to locate old email accounts and reset passwords, just to give you my hard earned money.

I've been a loyal subscriber since 2012 and it is clear to me that EA could care less about customer loyalty, when I know for a fact that this would be a very easy fix on the billing end of things. I mean you literally CHARGED MY CARD LAST MONTH WITH NO ISSUES!!!! What's changed since then? Absolutely nothing. So why issues now? I suppose I will never know.

Don't want my $180.00 bucks a year? That's fine. There are plenty of other companies who will be more than willing to take it, and provide a much higher level of customer service than I have witnessed here. Considering the amount of money EA rakes in from customers every year, one would think they could hire some customer support folks who were at least mildly capable of solving simple problems and not turning it around and making it the customers fault. Hands down the worst customer service experience I have ever dealt with in my entire life. So long, adieu, and goodbye. May my experience be a warning to others.

Message 5 of 5 (304 Views)