Re: Bfv - stuck being dead on the ground and no respawn

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bfv - stuck being dead on the ground and no respawn

★★★ Newbie

This is such an annoying bug and it's happened to me a few times.

You die, your revice meter goes down but then your still stuck with no way to respan or redelopy. The only option in the start menu is to reume.

Just had to sit out for a whole 3 flag attack on our teams objectives and then lost the game. 7 minutes I'm sat there. I can move my camera up and bleed out quicker by pressing R2 but there is no meter to bleed out and I'm endlessly dying.

Then it kicked mg out the game once it finished with error code CE-34877-0

Message 1 of 5 (7,040 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @keithneilson3012, thanks for the brake down on the issue and the error code. Standard smile 

For the error code can you follow this Playstation guide from Sony how to solve that error code: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (7,005 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @keithneilson3012, thanks for the brake down on the issue and the error code. Standard smile 

For the error code can you follow this Playstation guide from Sony how to solve that error code: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (7,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a fix for this with Xbox 1?

Message 3 of 5 (5,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you guys just fix this it just happened to me and I had to close the game and this isn’t the first time. 

This should be a simple fix yet it seems you guys don’t really care enough about this game breaking bug. 
you guys don’t even have to look into it just don’t take away the redeploy button from the menu when you die and it’s fixed. 

Message 4 of 5 (3,051 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (3,032 Views)