Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

by iMurderedrum

Original Post

Re: Triple Triple Badge Not Unlocked

★★★ Newbie

Dear Apex Legends,

I'm confused on why my some badges aren't getting unlocked even though I met the requirements with my Pathfinder. The 3 badges that I know I should've had are Rapid Elimination, ShotCaller, and Triple Triple. I play on Xbox1 and my username is Blurrxd Core if you guys know how to fix this that would be great

Message 110 of 2,195 (2,227 Views)

Banners

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rrams12
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/a
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Post game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? No in game bugs but on several occasions after a gameIi wont receve the banner after completing the challenge.
What should be happening instead? New banner
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Viewing my recent games

This is a minor bug but happened another time when I got 22 kills in a game, again no new banners.

Message 111 of 2,195 (2,331 Views)

Triple Triple Badge Not Unlocked

★ Novice

Hi,

I'm a PS4 player, psn : alexh0911, yesterday I made a triple triple with pathfinder and didnt get the badge.

Message 112 of 2,195 (2,221 Views)

Did not receive badges after the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DarkTraveler08
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. BarryAllen1245 & nikhil26j
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore & Bloodhound
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slum Lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting with the last team. It was 3 vs. 3 fight. And I killed all 3 of them become the killed leader after the last kill.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Sorry, couldn't remember
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.04.19 around 12:00pm (SGT time in Singapore Server)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Good morning! I have discussed with EA advisor few times for my case but unfortunately it still haven't been solved yet. In 26th Apr (midnight around 12pm, SGT time) 2019, I was playing APEX on PS4 in Singapore Server. I was using Wraith and won a game. I was the kill leader and the whole last team was killed by me (Video recorded: https://youtu.be/6BTzTAK4aUc, You can start to watch from 3min30sec onwards). However, I did not receive the achievement badges: Squad Wipe, Double Duty, Apex Predator & Shot Caller. Hope can get this fixed soon. It's not a big issue but please understand this is not easy for a new PS4 player to get these badges. I will do whatever I can to claim them back. I'm a EA game fan and I love to play your game. Please don't let me down since I have recorded the game and screen shot to support my claim. Thank you
What should be happening instead? I should receive the achievement badges: Squad Wipe, Double Duty, Apex Predator & Shot Caller
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I suspect when killing the last person, some of the calculation of the badges achievement doesn't count that kill. That's why this happens, you may do some experiment to try this.

This is the video recording link of this game: https://youtu.be/6BTzTAK4aUc

And I have attached the screen shot to prove that I was the kill leader for that game after killed the last person. You can compare the damage or time played with my video recording to provide this screen shot was from the same game.

Sorry my system was in Chinese.

Thank you

Message 113 of 2,195 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? basti_brinks
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. babomarques
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Cascades
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I didnt receive the "Triple Triple"badge
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 or so
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/05/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I did wipe 3 Squads by myself. Here is the video to the gameplay. You can clearly see that I wipe 3 whole squads myself and have the 9 kills. Please help and unlock the badge for me. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422859850
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Here is the video to it https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422859850

Hi,

Again here is the video where you can find my gameplay in which i did clearly the triple triple badge challenge and wiped 3 complete squads myself. I rewatched the video multiple times and even watched the last kill in slowmotion to make swure that i hit both of the enemies in the last fight which i did and hence i got the 9 kills. however i dindt receive the triple triple badge after the game which is quite annoying. So please kindly help and unlock the badge in my account as i did the challenge. 

Video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422859850 

Message 114 of 2,195 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Amd Ryzen 5 2600
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TastyCake42
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. top of airbase walls
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. winning the game
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none, first game using recording software
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19-05-2019
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Defeated 3 full squads in a match but did not receive Triple Triple Badge
What should be happening instead? I should Receive Triple Triple badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure

I have a Video but it is too long to attach but around half to the end i defeat 3 full squads receiving kill credits but did not receive triple triple badge

Message 115 of 2,195 (1,892 Views)

Re: Shot Caller Badge not Unlocking

★★ Apprentice

This bug still seems to exists. At first I wasn't so sure about it since most of the time I simply forgot whether or not I was jumpmaster at the start of the match. Today, however, I played a match with Bloodhound and clearly remember being the jumpmaster since I vividly remember droping at Cascades. Yet, I haven't received the badge after winning and completing the match. Other badges seem to be affected aswell because I also won the match as the kill leader, yet I haven't received the "win as kill leader" badge either. This is happening to me on PC btw. Thought I'd add that since users earlier talked about console.

Message 116 of 2,195 (1,645 Views)

Shot Caller Badge Bug

★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Jake_Jigga
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In the legend banner customization screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26/05/19 1:58am EST
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I won 2 consecutive games as the jump master (even got the final kill in the 2nd game) yet the Shot Caller badge does not unlock.( See attached photo )
What should be happening instead? I should have that badge unlocked and accessible
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure

Kindly notify me when this glitch is repaired. Thank you.

Message 117 of 2,195 (1,654 Views)

Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

★★★ Newbie

I was playing a couple of days ago I was at 13 kills and downed several players with gold/purple shield. I thought for sure this would be the game that I get my 2000 damage badge. We were fighting one of the last 2 teams (we are obviously the 3rd team) & my friend clutched it. I took an enemy down, but got downed myself, and our random third was putting shots into the other 2 players, but he/she also went down. With some elusive maneuvering and clutch shots he downed the remaining 2 players on that team. He revives me, we pick up our teammates banner, we go to loot the team we just killed, and I get an EA SERVER message and got disconnected. Upon coming back to the Apex servers, I invite my friend and he told me the same thing happened to him, none of our kills and damages were processed. YET I HAVE THE GAME IN ITS ENTIRETY SAVED IN MY PS4!!! COME ON APEX MAKE THIS RIGHT!

Message 118 of 2,195 (2,170 Views)

Re: Did not receive badges after the game

★★ Novice
Can someone solve the problem? Still doesn't fix yet
Message 119 of 2,195 (1,909 Views)