Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

by iMurderedrum

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

★★ Newbie

I was playing a couple of days ago I was at 13 kills and downed several players with gold/purple shield. I thought for sure this would be the game that I get my 2000 damage badge. We were fighting one of the last 2 teams (we are obviously the 3rd team) & my friend clutched it. I took an enemy down, but got downed myself, and our random third was putting shots into the other 2 players, but he/she also went down. With some elusive maneuvering and clutch shots he downed the remaining 2 players on that team. He revives me, we pick up our teammates banner, we go to loot the team we just killed, and I get an EA SERVER message and got disconnected. Upon coming back to the Apex servers, I invite my friend and he told me the same thing happened to him, none of our kills and damages were processed. YET I HAVE THE GAME IN ITS ENTIRETY SAVED IN MY PS4!!! COME ON APEX MAKE THIS RIGHT!

Message 1 of 8 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

Community Manager

Sorry to say @iMurderedrum but this is nothing that we can do in this situation.

If you have the video saved then we are happy to look at it but we would be unable to add the badge to your account.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (655 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Sorry to say @iMurderedrum but this is nothing that we can do in this situation.

If you have the video saved then we are happy to look at it but we would be unable to add the badge to your account.

Darko

Message 2 of 8 (656 Views)
Highlighted

No credit for 2500 damage badge game

★★ Newbie

I have attached a snapshot of the game I just played at approx. 8:00pm PST on June 5, 2019. I was not awarded the 2500 damage token. I checked my details for last match and it gave me results from the match before. How do I get credit for the badge?

Message 3 of 8 (680 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoThis is absurd. Please explain why there aren't any options for you guys to retrieve our earned badges. Respawn owe us compensation.

Message 4 of 8 (614 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@xDefTreZx In this case it would be a tools issue. Adding things to accounts would require specific tools on our end, and at this time we don't have them for the badges, sorry.

Message 5 of 8 (596 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Could i please get a reply other than a ''+ XP''?

Message 6 of 8 (518 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

I was hoping to talk to someone to get any idea of the viability of such a change for extra context for a response, but I didn't get to before the end of my day. 

Basically I can't make any promises. I'd love a badges tool, but that may not be viable or even necessary. I know the studio are working on various badge issues, and some should be retroactively granted, but I don't know if these ones will count. 

Sorry, it's not a very concrete answer, but I don't have anything more right now. 

Message 7 of 8 (338 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

The tool is definitely necessary as there are many people missing badges and a lot of us have proof that they were achieved and not awarded.

With proof given there should 100% be a way for badges to be rewarded as they are achievements that are not always obtainable.

Message 8 of 8 (218 Views)
Twitter Stream