Re: Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

by xDefTreZx

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoThis is absurd. Please explain why there aren't any options for you guys to retrieve our earned badges. Respawn owe us compensation.

Message 130 of 2,195 (1,688 Views)

Community Manager

@xDefTreZx In this case it would be a tools issue. Adding things to accounts would require specific tools on our end, and at this time we don't have them for the badges, sorry.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 131 of 2,195 (1,670 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Could i please get a reply other than a ''+ XP''?

Message 132 of 2,195 (1,592 Views)

Community Manager

I was hoping to talk to someone to get any idea of the viability of such a change for extra context for a response, but I didn't get to before the end of my day. 

Basically I can't make any promises. I'd love a badges tool, but that may not be viable or even necessary. I know the studio are working on various badge issues, and some should be retroactively granted, but I don't know if these ones will count. 

Sorry, it's not a very concrete answer, but I don't have anything more right now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 133 of 2,195 (1,389 Views)

Triple Triple badge bug (2/3)

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number asus 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FK_DMN_TTV
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. FoulMounthKarl/ObiangRahma
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifreline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalor/Caustic
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Water treatment/Market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Figthing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/06/2019 10:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Bages not unlocked
What should be happening instead? Get my bages when achieve them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch videos,listen community

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/438108051 Triple Triple badge is buged,kill 3 full squads and badges did not unlocked as can be seen at the end.

Message 134 of 2,195 (1,356 Views)

★★ Novice

The tool is definitely necessary as there are many people missing badges and a lot of us have proof that they were achieved and not awarded.

With proof given there should 100% be a way for badges to be rewarded as they are achievements that are not always obtainable.

Message 135 of 2,195 (1,270 Views)

Re: Apex Wraith Badge not unlocked

★★★ Newbie
@zacharylemay Did you end up getting it and how I need help I did not receive my badge either.
Message 136 of 2,195 (1,214 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Im champion from won my last match as kill leader, now next game i become champion squad i dont hear anything bout kill leader as i already kill 3 on early game and ended as 6 kills but i still dont see "kill leader announcement" and i still dont hear anywhere "kill leader eliminated" or "we got a new kill leader". not even a poster about kill leader. How to report to Apex Legends?

Message 137 of 2,195 (1,530 Views)

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

★★ Novice

I have won 3 games this week and the counter for season 1 wins PERIOD not full squads jipped me outta 3 wins! I spoke to EA they said it was an issue with the serve being out of sync and that it would work it’s self out in a few hrs.... this was WEDNESDAY! And I gotta dub today and still at the same amount of SEASON 1 wins as I was before I got the 3 they haven’t counted yet!!! APEX PLZ PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE... 3 dubs is 3 dubs (punches air!!!) 

Message 138 of 2,195 (1,142 Views)

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

Community Manager

@Sbr33zy86 

Season 1 trackers are frozen because Season 1 has ended. If you go to the Battle Pass tab you'll see that the countdown has finished.

Blueberry.png
Message 139 of 2,195 (1,138 Views)