No credit for 2500 damage badge game

by Somemattguy

Original Post

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★ Apprentice

Hi there, i recently faced same issue with other badges, i have contacted the team and they responed, they are looking into this bug just give them time, everything will be great in next update.

Good luck.

Message 120 of 2,195 (1,600 Views)

Re: Best Game Yet, Didn’t count

Community Manager

Sorry to say @iMurderedrum but this is nothing that we can do in this situation.

If you have the video saved then we are happy to look at it but we would be unable to add the badge to your account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 121 of 2,195 (1,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I don’t know about predator badge i find it easy to unlock but the DOUBLE DUTY badge it's broken i have been the kill leader and the champion so many times now and nothing is unlocking my level in the game is 100+ i think it’s 300 now honestly and i tried to have this badge with bangalore and nothing is unlocked i have 1100 kills with her i play on ps4pro
(CrazysSpecial/killerdolphin9)ID

Message 122 of 2,195 (1,523 Views)

Not received a badge

★★ Guide

Hey,

Just a small issue here - was the kill leader and the champion and after the match ended with win have not received the Double Duty badge.

That's all... hopefully Standard smile

Message 123 of 2,195 (1,487 Views)

The game didn't register my 20 kills game

★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gtx 1050ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ImPedroooo_
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder, bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i was the champion than when was supost to show how many xp i got just got into the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/06/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I got 20 kills in a game than i was going to put the badge and i didn't saw it there, than i was going to see how much xp etc i got and didn't show the game where i made the 20 kills
What should be happening instead? GIVE ME THE 20K BADGEEEEEEEEE
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know was random

Ps this was my other acc

Message 124 of 2,195 (1,292 Views)

Not Awarded Triple Triple Badge

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XxMattxX5
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was in the lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was returned from the game and didn’t have the badge
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1.6.2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Don’t receive the triple triple badge after killing three squads by myself.
What should be happening instead? I should be awarded the badge after the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know.

I don’t have evidence but this has happened a few times where I was very sure I completed the badge. I would prefer getting the badge if possible without evidence but making me capable of getting would be fine as well.

Message 125 of 2,195 (1,486 Views)

Re: Triple Triple Badge Not Unlocked

★★ Guide
Adding mine as well... won a game where I was the kill leader and one of the champion squad and I haven't received the badge Double Duty.
Message 126 of 2,195 (1,415 Views)

badges

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Raideri_
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legend badges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Selecting badges
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Before any matches, since day 1.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since launch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Some badges in the game stay locked even you have done everything to unlock them.
What should be happening instead? Badges should be unlocked when completing the task it requires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, maybe trying to unlock the badges and seeing it for yourselves.

These are the badges which are bugged: 1. Team. Work. 2. Bonus round (season 1 exclusive) 3. Shot caller. I have won many matches as an jumpmaster and I don't have that badge for any character. 

Message 127 of 2,195 (1,086 Views)

★★ Novice
Glad to hear that man
Message 128 of 2,195 (1,451 Views)

No credit for 2500 damage badge game

★★★ Newbie

I have attached a snapshot of the game I just played at approx. 8:00pm PST on June 5, 2019. I was not awarded the 2500 damage token. I checked my details for last match and it gave me results from the match before. How do I get credit for the badge?

Message 129 of 2,195 (1,753 Views)