Re: Being kick 5 times from the same match since season 5

by m0rr3ll0

Original Post

Being kick 5 times from the same match since season 5

★★ Novice

I start a match of apex and as soon as I see the drop ship bam kicked from match. Then I come right back to the match. Not even 2 mins later I get kicked again I come back find some loot and when I see a enemy everything freezes but I can move around and I'm kicked again this didn't start happening until last night.  Am I the only 1 have this problem because I've looked on ea and reddit and can't find the problem I'm experiencing or if this is just what your game does well then i quit.

Message 1 of 5 (339 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BoratUSA

Can we try out some connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if we can help get this fixed here? 

First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that I'd also recommend running through the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox One

Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (301 Views)

Fix your game

★★ Novice

I can't stay in a match long enough to land b4 I get kicked and when I do get to be in a match half my shots don't count then I get kicked again and have to load back in that's the stupidest thing u could have added when u do stuff like that u tell players like me ur game is beyond being repaired ur just getting as much money as u can b4 ur game  crashes entirely so @EA_Kent answer that for me why r all these things wrong with my game and it not my internet its ur game

Message 3 of 5 (378 Views)

Re: Fix your game

Community Manager

Hey @BoratUSA

I merged your other post over to this thread you had created earlier. 

Were you able to try all the steps that I suggested before? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (267 Views)

★ Novice

It is the update. My connectivity was fine until may 12th when the update released. Now im getting kicked. Make the game way less interesting when you have to wander if youll be in an ok position when you are brought back. Happening way too frequently.

Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)