Re: Been contacting for 2 weeks

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Been contacting for 2 weeks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ive been contacting EA since october 9th and the problem doesn't get fixed. I get another agent every response and they all ask me the same. I've been repeating myself for two weeks. EA wants me to send a help ticket in game but I can't send that because I don't see anything on my screen when I open Sims Mobile, like i told several times. I can still see some of my Sims but thats all. No tab on the right, no tab below with my sims. I've spend so much money on this game with the packs & simcash, I dont want to start over.

I did everything they told me to do before, like trouble shooting. 

Message 1 of 8 (656 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tatjana-i-am

When you open your settings tab to contact support what do you see? Is it this: 

If not, can you take a screenshot of what options are showing in your settings tab please?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice

I dont have the tab at all, this is everything i see:

Screenshot_20201020-182836_Facebook.jpg

Message 3 of 8 (609 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @tatjana-i-am,

Have you ever had a settings tab? Was there ever a point where you could see menu icons in your game? For a list of the menu icons see: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/navigate-the-menu-options-in-the-sims-mobile...

Were you able to install the latest game update? Could you also specify what device you're playing from?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 8 (567 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've always played on my iPhone x, then I switched to Android and I could still play. I had a break after August because I was taking care of my mom and when I wanted to play again: this was the screen I got. I dont see any updates now.

Message 5 of 8 (553 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tatjana-i-am,

Ok, thank you for sharing that. If you had the menu icons before the break, troubleshooting may help those to reappear now. Could you please complete these steps: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games" and let us know how you get on after?

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 8 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi Lanna,

It doesn't seem to work, this is the screen I get. I also tried on another phone.

Also still no tab on the right.

Ps. I was able to download the new update.

Screenshot_20201028-131348_The Sims.jpg

Message 7 of 8 (518 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @tatjana-i-am,

Thank you for trying those troubleshooting steps and for your patience while we looked for more information on your issye. It's helped to eliminate potential causes and from what've you've tried and the images you've shared, it sounds like you may be experiencing this bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Broken-rooms-and-blue-cars/td-p/6812691

It is similar as the bug occurs following a long break and when you try to load the game it plays the tutorial (which is what you're seeing in your screenshot - the tutorial).

We've escalated this bug to the Studio and they are looking into it. There's no ETA we can offer for a fix but once we know more we'll update the bug report thread I've linked above. Please subscribe to that thread to receive notifications for new posts to stay up to date on communications.

Please also join in the discussion on that thread to continue this. Where possible it's best to keep information in the same space to help with tracking and sharing information. I'll lock this thread in the meantime.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 8 (477 Views)