Battlepass challenges;No Rewards

by happeninggore13

Original Post

Battlepass challenges;No Rewards

★★★ Newbie

I have been completing challenges for the battlepass and a few worked. But their are quite a few where I get zero rewards for completing them. All of them should have awarded my with a battle pass teir but in return i got nothing for them. I have contacted the support, they said that all they could do is investigate the issue, and told me to go to the forums so a community manger sees it, to help me out.

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)

Re: Battlepass challenges;No Rewards

Community Manager

Hey @happeninggore13

If you look at your Battlepass in-game does it show that you've already unlocked the rewards? Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got to battle pass lvl 100 and I got the devo skin but I did not get the apex coins it comes with in the battle pass please respond

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, 

Since this is a pretty old thread I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you're still not seeing the rewards from the Battle Pass please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. You can find more information on how to reach them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)