Re: Battle Pass removed?

by baddie-rip

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlepass Broken

★★★ Novice

Hi my batlepass has been broken since the last update. None of the items are unlocking through progression. Nothing since level 50 and I am now 57. Can anyone help?

FYI I have completely removed the game and all folders and re-installed, nothing works.

Message 1 of 15 (1,712 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Hi issue seems to be resolved, thanks for your help

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (1,576 Views)

All Replies

Battle Pass removed?

★ Novice

Hi I purchased the Battle Pass, and it says I collected rewards up to about level 60 or so, but it appears I no longer have it and cannot collect rewards into the 90s. Did it time out or something? It was my understanding this pass was good for season 1?

Message 2 of 15 (1,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@baddie-rip Hi, we are looking into these reports. It looks like the last thing you received properly was the Octane skin at 48, is that the case? Can you check if you have the Harvest skin for the Peacekeeper?

@p3t3or It absolutely should last the whole season, it looks like something went wrong here. However from what I can see the most recent level up wasn't long ago and I can't see any missing rewards. Do you have an image of your BP screen? Have you hit 64 yet?

Thanks for the details you've given so far, it helps a lot.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 15 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi David

Thank you for your reply, yes thats correct the octane skin was the last thing i received and was level 48 before the last patch that was the last time I received/unlocked items. I do not have the harvest skin for peacekeeper or thrill of the hunt skin for the prowler or any other reward past level 48.

Message 4 of 15 (1,663 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I think my confusion was that the Battle pass level and my normal level were not matching up. I'm good. Thank you.

Message 5 of 15 (1,659 Views)

Community Manager

@baddie-rip Thank you, your details were added to the investigation. Unfortunately I don't have a way to make any changes directly, but I'll let you know of any updates I get. 

@p3t3or All good, I'm glad we could clear things up. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 15 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok thank you, obviously frustrating as I'm not getting any of the bonuses or unlocks and we only have a little over a month left of season 1. Please let me know once the issue is resolved, cheers Standard smile

Message 7 of 15 (1,605 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi issue seems to be resolved, thanks for your help

Message 8 of 15 (1,577 Views)

Community Manager

Excellent, thank you. I had a nice message in my inbox this morning saying it should be fixed today, so thank you for the confirmation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 15 (1,461 Views)

Re: Battlepass Broken

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I’m having the exact same problem my battle pass has stopped at level 79 and will not go up any more points when I play. Just help a brotha out! 

Message 10 of 15 (1,086 Views)