Battlefront promo items not working as intended

by Galaga2020

Original Post

Re: Battlefront promo items not working as intended

★★★ Novice

i just put the code i got in.. it says it worked. but how long does it take to get the items? its been 10 min... 

Message 11 of 28 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a physical copy of battlefront from Amazon UK (includes DVD) but this did not have a promo code for SWTOR.

How can I tell if I have an eligable copy and if I have how do I go about getting a code?

Thanks in advance

Message 12 of 28 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Nils

Hi Nils...

What do you meen with "If your physical copy of Battlefront for PC is eligible"?

According to the info i have, as long as you pre-ordered and got a physical copy Battlefront you ARE eligible for the exclusive in-game items! And this was the reason i pre ordered a hard copy of the game.

If you snagged @EAStarWars Battlefront PC hard copy, claim your free #SWTOR Tauntaun and Thermal Ret...

Also, i have been a faithfull subscriber to SWTOR since their launch in December 2011. And a fan of the Battfront games since 2004. And right now this offer linked with SWTOR feels like a lame attempt by EA to hype and get more players to buy the game.

So please stop staling and give us the the stuff you promised!

Message 13 of 28 (980 Views)

"Physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!"

★ Novice

"If you purchased the Battlefront physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!" This was said by Bioware in an official post at: https://www.facebook.com/starwarstheoldrepublic/[1]

Where is that? I have a Physical copy. Anyone know anything about it?

Message 14 of 28 (959 Views)

"PHYSICAL PC EDITION, REDEEM YOUR EXCLUSIVE ‪#‎SWTOR‬ REWARDS TODAY!"

★ Novice

"If you purchased the Battlefront physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!" This was said by Bioware in an official post at:https://www.facebook.com/starwarstheoldrepublic/[1]

Where is that? I have a Physical copy. Anyone know anything about it?

Message 15 of 28 (966 Views)

Re: "PHYSICAL PC EDITION, REDEEM YOUR EXCLUSIVE ‪#‎SWTOR‬ REWARDS TODAY!&qu

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

There is a SWTOR insert inside the box that contains a 20-digit code; it is a different one than the code for Battlefront. However, not all editions have that insert. From my understanding, it has to be an edition with DVD; just a physical edition with a code but no DVD won't work. And apparently it is only contained inside US editions.

For more information, see http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Battlefront-promo-items-not-working-as-intended/....

Message 16 of 28 (958 Views)

Re: "Physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!&qu

Community Manager

@Apolytos Hmmm, what version of the game did you get? If you check the box is there a slip of paper with the code?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 28 (966 Views)

Re: "Physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!&qu

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is the forum for Star Wars Battlefront, not SWTOR. I'll move this thread in a moment.

[Proxos666 moved to relevant thread]

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 28 (962 Views)

Re: "Physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!&am

★★★ Novice

@EA_David In my version (Day-One Edition from Amazon.de with 4 DVDs) wasn't a promo key, too. It seams like a general problem with the EU version.

Message 19 of 28 (950 Views)

Re: "Physical PC edition, redeem your exclusive ‪#‎SWTOR‬ rewards today!&am

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_David

Hi david...  is my previous post being ignored?

So here we go again:

According to the info i have, as long as you pre-ordered and got a physical copy Battlefront you ARE eligible for the exclusive in-game items! And this was the reason i pre ordered a hard copy of the game.

If you snagged @EAStarWars Battlefront PC hard copy, claim your free #SWTOR Tauntaun and Thermal Ret...

Also, i have been a faithfull subscriber to SWTOR since their launch in December 2011. And a fan of the Battfront games since 2004. And right now this offer linked with SWTOR feels like a lame attempt by EA to hype and get more players to buy the game.

So please stop staling and give us the the stuff you(EA/BW) promised!

And let me add, i did pre order and bought a physical copy of the game(containing 4 DVD's)! And there was no leaflet with a code for the in-game items in the box!!!

Message 20 of 28 (935 Views)