Re: Battlefront: invalid account

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront: invalid account

★★★★★ Newbie
Trying to play multiplayer. States that I cannot sign online because my account is invalid. No issue signing into PSN, can play any other online game but this one. Restarted both the game and the system. Same results. Could not play the beta for the same reason. Playing deluxe version, PSN: pathfinder1301. Please help
Message 1 of 9 (6,118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@Pathfinder1301 we are unfortunately not able to handle account issues, as we cannot check your account for security reasons. Please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance regarding your issue: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-battlefront

Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private details for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (6,509 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Pathfinder1301 we are unfortunately not able to handle account issues, as we cannot check your account for security reasons. Please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance regarding your issue: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-battlefront

Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private details for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 9 (6,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a game issue, I get the same error on xbox one.  I tired for hours last night to play this game, but it continues to say account invalid. I have never entered my EA origin account info onto my xbox one as this is the only EA game i own until tonight when I return it as broken. I go online and I sign into my account no problem, so the account is good. My settings are for adult play, no restrictions are on. There is a issue in the game causing it. And since EA wont recognize the issue, and since I cant play this game, its going to be returned tonight after work. 

Message 3 of 9 (6,048 Views)

★★ Novice
Did you end up returning it? Im having the same issue now.
Message 4 of 9 (5,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tired every fix I could find, re-linking my account, changing email addresses, changing firewall settings, opening router ports etc etc etc...NOTHING worked so I finally just put in a request to EA for someone to call me..it took an hour or so but they did call.  They said there was a "problem with my account" but didn't say what it was...the guy put me on hold for a few minutes to 'fix the problem', came back, said he made some changes to my account...I have no idea what changes, but now it works...and it actually fixed an issue I was having with FIFA 16 that said I couldn't connect to their servers...now that works too....so whatever he did to my account it worked, but it makes me wonder what the problem was...oh well...hope it stays fixed!

Message 5 of 9 (5,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I actually verified my account on the EA site and it worked..... so yeah.

Message 6 of 9 (3,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi How did you verify your account? thank you :-)

Message 7 of 9 (3,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It keeps saying a new security code has been sent to my Gmail account but I keep looking nothing

Message 8 of 9 (2,484 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @1676650

Double-check the junk, spam, and promotion folder to see if it was accidentally routed there. You'll want to make sure Gmail isn't blocking our emails too. If all else fails and you're not receiving the security code please contact our Live-Support at your earliest convenience so they can make sure you receive them.

Click here to speak with Live-Support.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (2,466 Views)