Re: Battlefront ii not launching (PC)

by GalaxyGaming18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront ii not launching (PC)

★ Novice

Battlefront ii not launching, tried every troubleshoot found in this site and still wont work. I already reported and demand a refund for this. Still no action from you guys! What a poor Customer Service!

Message 1 of 9 (734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Ah, I see. In that case the EA Help team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. If you were hoping for a quicker response it would probably be best to reach out via live chat or phone call instead.

For more details on how to set up a phone or chat case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also try reaching out to them via Facebook or Twitter if you would prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (526 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @g0dr3alm

Let's take a look and see if we can help get Battlefront II back up and running for you. What sort of troubleshooting steps have you been able to try so far? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (691 Views)

★★ Novice

Same is happening to me kinda having problems getting into the client and getting into multiplayer.

Message 3 of 9 (686 Views)

★★ Novice

Now waiting a damn hour to optimize the damn shaders UGH lol!!!.

Message 4 of 9 (676 Views)

★★ Novice

Now it is optimizing shaders every time i enter a battle takes forever the match is over wth is going on ea server issues in Houston area?

Message 5 of 9 (656 Views)

Community Manager

@GalaxyGaming18 

Hmm, I see. Have you had a chance to try repairing the game in Origin to see if that makes a difference at all? If you right-click on Battlefront II in your Origin Library you should see a Repair option when the menu comes up. 

Let me know if it's still doing the same thing afterward. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (612 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I already tried clearing game cache, anything found here in the forum and still game not launching. I already e-mailed and demand a refund but no actions from EA. Poor Customer Service.
Message 7 of 9 (551 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, I see. In that case the EA Help team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. If you were hoping for a quicker response it would probably be best to reach out via live chat or phone call instead.

For more details on how to set up a phone or chat case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also try reaching out to them via Facebook or Twitter if you would prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 9 (527 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I havent received any response via email. I want to have a refund. Poor Customer Service. I'm not getting a good support from the very beginning on this.
Message 9 of 9 (472 Views)