Battlefront XBOX ONE crash wen connect to multiplayer

by Patripio

Original Post

Re: Battlefront XBOX ONE crash wen connect to multiplayer

★★★★ Novice
Ataashi, please just get your superiors to admit that this is a problem on YOUR end and then fix it.

"Reboot" and "change your gamerpic" are not real solutions to a problem with a game that hasn't been updated for a year and has had no problems during that time.

A great many people believe that this is intentional and malicious on the part of EA.

The problem is with your servers. Period.

I don't care if EA is doing this intentionally or accidentally. Just fix the darn thing. Whatever y'all did - UNDO IT.

Message 71 of 117 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It happens like this -- open Battlefront, game tries to connect to multiplayer server, immediately freezes and crashes. 

Message 72 of 117 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's almost as if EA is sick of people like myself, who pre-ordered Battlefront II and then canceled it re: loot boxes and continued to play Battlefront I... if you want customers to buy your product, and you have the power to intentionally break the old product and force them to use the new one, why not, right? 

Message 73 of 117 (653 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Is it fixed yet?
Message 74 of 117 (597 Views)

★★ Novice

The game is crashing because of people's gamer pics? Even if that's true, that's a problem with the game. Come on, tell us that they're working on the problem!

Message 75 of 117 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So does EA have any idea when this issue will be resolved? People spent good money on this game, and we deserve much better than what EA is giving us right now. 

I pray that Disney will dump EA from the Star Wars franchise. This is unacceptable. 

Message 76 of 117 (548 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just dropping in to sa the problem is still ongoing.
Message 77 of 117 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The game crashes to the xbox home screen the instant the friends list is resolved and connection to the EA servers is established. The same issue occurs sporadically in Battlefront 2 when accessing the friends list. The game locks up, repeating the last sound or music note about a thousand timrs rapidly then crashes. Both games have been fully installed all extra files have been deleted and cache is cleared and all ports on my router have been checked and I also use a hard-line connection. If the ventilator or a lot more than just 23 people with this issue
Message 78 of 117 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All of us have performed all of these steps as you've indicated. It is clear that the game crashes the instant that it connects to E A servers. I want several other online games including Call of Duty see if the eaves fortnite and player unknown and none of these games have any issues connecting to multiplayer and again it only occurs the instant that your xbox friends list resolved with the EA servers
Message 79 of 117 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have tried under multiple profiles and the issue persists
Message 80 of 117 (485 Views)