Battlefront XBOX ONE crash wen connect to multiplayer

by Patripio

Original Post

Re: Battlefront XBOX ONE crash wen connect to multiplayer

★★★★ Novice
Any of the ones on the Xbox profile builder pics I presume.
Message 61 of 117 (881 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CEWolf12

Exactly like @ShiftyBon mentioned, any of the default gamerpics will do the job Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 62 of 117 (870 Views)

★★★ Novice
The workaround I posted earlier was unsuccessful yesterday. It worked a few times Sunday but even after multiple attempts yesterday the problem persisted. Really hoping for an actual solution and soon.
Message 63 of 117 (863 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Good news my battlefront worked it loaded up no crash this might have nothing to do with it but I changed my profile pic to the one I had before when I first started the game when I first got my Xbox i dont know if the new gamer pic wouldn’t work because the progress was with the other one
Message 64 of 117 (798 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I haven’t changed my profile pic, but I was able to log in and play one round before it crashed after the match had completed.

Message 65 of 117 (782 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Changed my gamerpic to a "default" pic. Oh, what a surprise!:
NOTHING WAS FIXED

Message 66 of 117 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

the gamerpic problem is not only for my account. Else friends have not standards gamerpics ... the Game freeze and crash.

The problem in same with others ea dice games ...

i have not this problem with a not ea dice games.

Move in gamerpic standard and delete my friends is a stupid solution ...

please fix this.

Message 67 of 117 (750 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was told by ea support team it was due to cloud saves, this is not acceptable to be down for this period of time, as usual there will be no compensation for anyone despite most of us having shelled out up to £100 for this game and piece of rubbish support from ea
Message 68 of 117 (749 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi  SOLVED?

Message 69 of 117 (739 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gamerpic my *, EA. Just admit that the problem in on your end and fix it. A great many people are starting to suspect that this is completely intentional and malicious on your part.

Intentional and malicious on your part makes a lot of sense, frankly. Why would a fun game with no updates for a year suddenly stop working for thousands of people? 

Do you really need even more bad press and thousands more pissed off customers because of your Star Wars games? Real people paid good money to buy these games, and you treat us all like idiots. 

THE PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END, EA. Man up, admit it, and fix it. Don't take 6 months to fix it like you did with your crappy broken Lando, either. 

You want to lose your license from Disney? This is how you lose your license from Disney. 

Message 70 of 117 (727 Views)