Battlefront II does not recognize keyboard or mouse input

by kshafe

Original Post

Re: Mouse and keyboard

★★★ Newbie

Cant thank u enough i was ready to ask for a refound and give up but i also have the same stick and i disconect it and it worked thx

Message 141 of 149 (1,687 Views)

Re: Mouse is unavailable in battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie
@Rogue_Manda_YT J'ai le même problème je vais essayer de appliquer ce que vous dites
Message 142 of 149 (1,646 Views)

Re: Battlefront II does not recognize keyboard or mouse input

★★★★★ Newbie

ea is literally a horrible * game service, they can't even fix simple bugs like this, and pass it off as the customers fault/problem. I don't have teamviewer, my origin over-lay is off, my discord over-lay is off, everything is * god damn off, yet my mouse and keyboard stops working when im in a multiplayer game, i can't move, cant use the mouse to shoot or anything, it lasts about 2-5 seconds then my mouse and keyboard will respond again, then it will go out, over and over again. i love starwars games and battlefront is * cool as hell but if i spend my money on a game ive bought  more than once, over 60 dollars, i should get a * good game that works well it just isnt that * hard, i know its not because ive seen smaller companies make better *. EA fix your company you shitass people. fix your god damn game you lazy slobs

Message 143 of 149 (1,590 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor visible in gameplay and sometimes NOT visible in main menu

★★★ Newbie

same

Message 144 of 149 (1,540 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor visible in gameplay and sometimes NOT visible in main menu

★★★ Newbie
Message 145 of 149 (1,540 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battle Front II keyboard/mouse not working

★★★ Newbie

I don't have Discord ans still have the Problem. I also also disabled the Origin Overlay, but it's still Not Wirkung.

Message 146 of 149 (1,403 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battle Front II keyboard/mouse not working

EA DICE Team
@IronIvoHD do you have any controllers connected or any other programs with overlay like Nvidia experience?

/Atic
Message 147 of 149 (1,336 Views)

Re: [BUG] Disappearing Cursor or Infinitely loading cursor Battlefront II

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem as the one described. It very well could be the same problem however the solution will not work. my mouse is invisible unless I do some messing around and am able to get it on to the game but then its still glitchy. Not to mention that I cant even go full screen anymore (windowed because you cant really go full screen). I was able to go windowed the first time but after restarting it because of the issue I was no longer able too. Also the one time I got into a game (the first time I loaded up the game) my cursor did not act like the crosshair but was my cursor and only allowed me to move the screen as far as my cursor could go across the screen. If more information is needed I can certainly send a video.

Message 148 of 149 (604 Views)

Re: [BUG] Disappearing Cursor or Infinitely loading cursor Battlefront II

EA DICE Team
Hi @1tsjustzero, did you disable any overlays?

/Atic
Message 149 of 149 (560 Views)