Re: Battlefront II does not recognize keyboard or mouse input [Solved!]

by SWTOR-oldman

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@kshafe EA is just pathetic, i never had problems with my keybooard and mouse before that last week. This game is as trash, if i can't use play it, the stupid games has me using Q E and F for card slots 1 2 and 3. I
never had any issues with Team Viewer nor any Origin over-lat til' the last 9 or so days. EA is terrible with this, this is their problem.
Message 131 of 149 (1,787 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't use Discord, and have disabled Team Viewer, and have taken' off the Origin Overlay. This IS NOT Solved.

Message 132 of 149 (1,774 Views)

Re: No Mouse In Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

thanks bro

Message 133 of 149 (1,605 Views)

Re: No Mouse In Battlefront 2

★★★★★ Newbie

As per the other replies here, I was seeing the mouse issue. I am running discord, but I believe the problem is with any program that has a UI overlay. Go to Origin Launcher, Click BF2, press the Cog for options, disable 'Origin in game' to remove the origin in game overlay. Mouse problem solved.

Message 134 of 149 (1,493 Views)

Re: With Discord open I have no mouse or keyboard control when launching SWBF2

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi Thank god, this bug bothered me so much
Message 135 of 149 (1,445 Views)

Re: Mouse and keyboard

★★★ Novice

I just installed Battlefront 2 and encountered the same problem in the main menu with the mouse and keyboard not responding.

The problem I found was with my Thrustmaster Warthog that was plugged in.

I disconnected both the stick and throttle and relaunched Battlefront 2 and the problem went away.

Out of curiosity, I plugged both the Warthog stick and throttle back in and relaunched Battlefront 2 again and everything was still ok and the menu problem has not returned.

Hope this helps 

Message 136 of 149 (1,356 Views)

Re: Mouse and keyboard

★★★ Newbie

Same Issue. * EA and their Abhorrent PC Games.

Message 137 of 149 (1,302 Views)

Re: Battlefront II does not recognize keyboard or mouse input

★★★★★ Newbie
@Mr_AthosFRA this worked for me as well I have a double monitor set up and the game didn't figure something out and I could only look so far left or right and my mouse would then run into the side of the screen and disabling the ingame origin fixed this for me
Message 138 of 149 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problems,when i update game yesterday i  cant play with mouse,i chage options and still its same...they ruining this game for PC ..

Message 139 of 149 (1,188 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Mr_AthosFRA this also worked for me
Message 140 of 149 (1,054 Views)