Battlefront II Freezing and Crashing to Xbox Dashboard after Most Recent Update

by SumOddLife

Original Post

Re: xbox one swb2 crashes to main menu

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Ataashi

Got the "Game ended no data available" issue again after playing 1 round of HvsV. Continued to get it until I relaunched. After that no further problems the rest of the day. Did have another problem though with a lock up mid game then crash back to home screen, Dialogue told me I had lost connection with EA servers but main screen had me still connected. Platform Xbox one with latest hotfix installed.. Also getting black screen.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★ Pro

@ggibb65 @EA_Ataashi

Also just experienced the 'game ended no data available' thing.

On Blast. On Xbox One.

Still registered my credits/progress but couldn't see them at all at the end of the round.

Had to quit back to main menu.

Message 82 of 174 (1,254 Views)

Champion
Always still get credits etc.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ggibb65 @SnowmanHD

Thanks for the update!

I'm sorry to hear that "No data available" error is back. We'll check it out.

/Ataashi

Message 84 of 174 (1,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_AtaashiHi again

Suffered the same problem again in GA last night and the black screen yesterday afternoon, so they are not mode specific.

In regards to crashing back to home screen mid game, I had another incident last night which was to my advantage!!! (wish I had a game clip running) whereby I joined a game on Endor (GA) at the final sequence - Video showing the rebels being slaughtered after failing to get the walker. I never got to fire a shot but when the scorecard came up, I had 5 eliminations 1 assist and over 5000 points. Weird huh!! Then I remembered what I was playing when the game crashed the day before - A REBEL ON ENDOR. What a coincidence. It led me to believe that my game when it crashed had auto saved and next time in the same scenario it assumed I was playing the same game and gave me the saved data because my participation in that game had not altered that data content. Is that possible?

P.S. the preview still hasn't been fixed on this forum

★★ Novice

Bought game to my sons birthday.

Everytime he loads singleplayer game it crashes to dashboard.

Can you fix this please!!??

Message 86 of 174 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice

And now multi crash also wheb loading

So now he can not play the game.

What to do ??

Message 87 of 174 (1,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Ataashi - Just letting you know still getting No Data Avail etc at least once a day but also regularly getting the black screen when quitting a game mode - not every time but often.

★★ Pro

@EA_Ataashi

As @ggibb65 says this is still happening.

What gives?

Message 89 of 174 (1,060 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the update @ggibb65 @SnowmanHD

I'm not quite sure if it might be related to our pre-patch preparations, but I will try to check it out.

/Ataashi

Message 90 of 174 (1,049 Views)