Re: xbox one swb2 crashes to main menu

by mulberrryhen626

Original Post

Champion
Thanks
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Champion
@EA_Ataashi - still getting the Game ended no data etc after the clone wars patch. Just happened after playing Endor in GA
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah but i already tried that before and still doesn't work do you think that i need to get a new xbox because i am thinking about buying a new one for Christmas and now i am seeing that everyone is having the same problem even my brother said that on his computer his star wars battlefront 2 game was unplayable as well and i mean it would just crash but i also have other games that doesn't work either like fortnite and super hot and i even have disc games that doesn't work like watch dogs 2 and the sims 4 so my brother suggested that i just buy digital video game copies because any new disc copies would just not work so i think i just need to get a new xbox total 

Message 93 of 174 (1,080 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

are you guys really working on this? because it has been 3 months now and i am still receiving the crashes

Message 94 of 174 (1,078 Views)

Re: Battlefront II Freezing and Crashing to Xbox Dashboard after Most Recent Upd

★★★ Newbie

I know what wrong. Your * skins for the clones

Message 95 of 174 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I  re-installed the game on my Xbox one and still have the same problem 

Message 96 of 174 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now that I have re-installed it says I am not online and when I click the right stick to connect the game freezes.

Message 97 of 174 (1,014 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me to. Painfully irritating.  It loaded through once this am and now freezes everytime the home screen says to join online in Xbox 1.😠😡🔥

MeagerYarl1039

Message 98 of 174 (989 Views)

Re: Battlefront II Freezing and Crashing to Xbox Dashboard after Most Recent Upd

★★★★★ Apprentice
possible way to play load from collection screen, join online through this screen. might take more than 1 to 4x. Original thread on reddit. in xbox is unplayable. all props to reddit poster.
MeagerYarl1039
Message 99 of 174 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game crashes when I try and connect to the game or gives me 721 error code.

Message 100 of 174 (960 Views)