Battlefront II Are you serious with this?

by TheKrimzonKing

Original Post

Battlefront II Are you serious with this?

★★★★ Novice

Are you serious with this? Can't get matches and if I do it takes 30 minutes. The AI is so stupid I wonder why you have them in the game at all. In the fly battles the enemy just hang in mid air or just fly around you in circles in tiny arcs so you can never catch them cuz they just keep moving with you. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen actually. 

And this game just bottlenecks everything. CPU and GPU. Makes no fkn sense. Put game on low settings and still bottlenecks everything. It even bottlenecks after the game has closed for 5 minutes. If you have anything open while this game is open forget about it its not going to respond. If you have music playing then the music is going ot sound squelched. I have an 8 core processor at 4ghz 16 gigs of ram and an gtx 1050 and it still bottlenecks my computer like its a single core laptop from 2005. 

Another thing, why is this game using 90% of my ram? wtf? on low settings? if i put it on high its still at 90% it doesnt change. i fkd up getting an origin account cuz so far every game on origin has been trash.

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: Battlefront II Are you serious with this?

★★★ Apprentice

Do you have DirectX12 enabled? If so, try disabling it.

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)