Battlefront 2

by ValarMorghulisZA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

Myself and at least 30 other South African users that I know of are getting extremely irritated by your SA servers not working properly. I can only play the game once every few days or so because I always get put into a lobby with no one else and no one else ever joins! 3 of my friends once started playing with me and all 4 of us went into 1 player lobbies!!!!! Fix this I paid a lot of money for this game and I can't even play it!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2

EA DICE Team

Unfortunately, we don't have any servers for South Africa for Battlefront two. The servers that would be close to you would be EU or middle east servers. @ValarMorghulisZA 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefront 2

EA DICE Team

Unfortunately, we don't have any servers for South Africa for Battlefront two. The servers that would be close to you would be EU or middle east servers. @ValarMorghulisZA 

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

Re-Instate Battlefront 2 South African servers

★★★ Newbie

I live in South Africa and have always loved Battlefront 2. The game lost its servers and even with a decent internet connection the game is almost unplayable. The closest servers we can connect to is Germany (200 ms). I want to enjoy playing the game with the Rise of Skywalker coming out in cinemas this weekend.

My request is to have servers for players in Africa to connect to so that the game is at a playable level. I appreciate the effort taken by the developers to make this game as good as it is. Heres to hoping that I can play the game.

Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)