Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Battlefront 2 settings and loadout keep resetting

by PhaserRave

Original Post

Battlefront 2 settings and loadout keep resetting

★★★★ Newbie

Whenever I load the game, my settings and troop loadout reset to the default. I've tried verifying the files... anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 8 (1,637 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 settings and loadout keep resetting

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Update: I've tried deleting the settings folder found in my documents, and I ran the game as administrator, checked to see if the folder were read only, but no change.

Edit: It seems that this is a problem with Origin. I disabled cloud storage, and it seemed to fix the issue, but not that of what's going on with the cloud storage.

Message 2 of 8 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Good to know, I never use the cloud storage on origin (no particular reason, just not a fan of cloud storage) :P

Message 3 of 8 (1,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Any fix to this problem? I disabled cloud storage too but it only saves settings and unit builds from that point. If I want to make changes to characters I have to enable cloud storage (which resets everything), rebuild all units, set my settings again, and then disable cloud. This is very frustrating EA

Message 4 of 8 (1,218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My settings and loadouts reset everytime as well, but disabling cloud storage hasn't fixed it for me. I can't delete my settings folder because it literally doesn't exist. I dont have a battlefront folder on my c drive, and I think I found the folder on another drive but it lacks a settings folder. It's a mess, haven't been able to find any solutions and have no idea what to do at this point. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seriously.... still no fix. 2 years. You've had plenty of time. Come on.

Message 6 of 8 (554 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lol

Message 7 of 8 (402 Views)

Community Manager
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 8 of 8 (348 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help