Battlefront 2 settings and loadout keep resetting

by PhaserRave

Original Post

Battlefront 2 settings and loadout keep resetting

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I load the game, my settings and troop loadout reset to the default. I've tried verifying the files... anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 8 (5,684 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 settings and loadout keep resetting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Update: I've tried deleting the settings folder found in my documents, and I ran the game as administrator, checked to see if the folder were read only, but no change.

Edit: It seems that this is a problem with Origin. I disabled cloud storage, and it seemed to fix the issue, but not that of what's going on with the cloud storage.

Message 2 of 8 (5,619 Views)

★★ Guide

Good to know, I never use the cloud storage on origin (no particular reason, just not a fan of cloud storage) :P

Message 3 of 8 (5,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Any fix to this problem? I disabled cloud storage too but it only saves settings and unit builds from that point. If I want to make changes to characters I have to enable cloud storage (which resets everything), rebuild all units, set my settings again, and then disable cloud. This is very frustrating EA

Message 4 of 8 (5,218 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My settings and loadouts reset everytime as well, but disabling cloud storage hasn't fixed it for me. I can't delete my settings folder because it literally doesn't exist. I dont have a battlefront folder on my c drive, and I think I found the folder on another drive but it lacks a settings folder. It's a mess, haven't been able to find any solutions and have no idea what to do at this point. 

Message 5 of 8 (5,205 Views)

★ Novice

Seriously.... still no fix. 2 years. You've had plenty of time. Come on.

Message 6 of 8 (4,554 Views)

★ Novice

lol

Message 7 of 8 (4,402 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (4,348 Views)