Re: Battlefront 2 "a" is stuck only in this game

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 "a" is stuck only in this game

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a problem with the character in battlefront 2 is constantly moving to the left.  I can move in any direction but when I want to sit still, it keeps going to the left.  The keyboard itself is fine.  I have played other origin games and it works fine.  Could someone help with this?

Message 1 of 6 (2,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey, @tbonepiano66Try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,966 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey, @tbonepiano66Try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with SWBF2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game W is stuck. Running forward cant stop. none of these suggestions helped.

Message 3 of 6 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

" W stuck " is the problem for me. That's why I don't play the game

Message 4 of 6 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pecaminaso Bendeki sorunu çözdüm, Klavye mouse kulaklık dışında başka kontrol cihazı varsa bilgisayardan çıkarın yada devre dışı bırakın.

I solved my problem. If there is another controller other than keyboard, mouse and headset, remove it from the computer or disable it.
Message 5 of 6 (1,014 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (940 Views)