Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 not Launching

★★★★ Novice
@Ali_R_Faraji my one not working still
Message 21 of 56 (5,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@OverKill6661 I couldn't play the game since I bought it!

I will try this one too but I'm not sure if it will work!

I don't know how much time it will take but dice must do something about this issue 

Message 22 of 56 (5,513 Views)

★ Novice

I just had this issue today and managed to fix it. I opened the laucher and select Battlefront 2, then I clicked on the cogwheel and selected properties, after I went to cloudstorage and disabled it. Now try starting the game, for me that worked. After you start the game once and it's working again you can go back to the same settings and enable it again. Now it should keep working. Please reply if this also worked for you.

Message 23 of 56 (5,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone - nothing here has worked yet, but I'm sure EA are on it!

Message 24 of 56 (5,276 Views)

★★ Novice

most likely not....

Message 25 of 56 (5,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

I installed a windows update and deleted my origin cache, and deleted a file in my appdata folder.

I think the appdata folder was the trick.

Message 26 of 56 (5,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

game won't start since last update....or it starts after several attempts.... don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

Message 27 of 56 (5,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sounds like I picked the perfect time to buy the game....lol

Same thing is happening to me.

Message 28 of 56 (5,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

"I just had this issue today and managed to fix it. I opened the laucher and select Battlefront 2, then I clicked on the cogwheel and selected properties, after I went to cloudstorage and disabled it. Now try starting the game, for me that worked. After you start the game once and it's working again you can go back to the same settings and enable it again. Now it should keep working. Please reply if this also worked for you."

Thank you man it worked on me too!

Message 29 of 56 (5,133 Views)

★★ Novice

Dear EA,

I tried everything, but only clean boot works - sometimes. Games does not open mostly. When i disable my background applications to perform clean boot as you typed in solution, then my PC has a lot of issues after restarting so i am not able to use it. Any other ideas? If not, then i need to ask for refund, after newest update game does not work for me and fault is not mine.

Regards

Message 30 of 56 (4,920 Views)