Battlefront 2 keeps disconnecting from EA servers and can't upgrade star cards

by YellowBlade03

Original Post

Battlefront 2 keeps disconnecting from EA servers and can't upgrade star cards

★ Apprentice

I've been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 for a while now... and the game has been crashing and won't let me upgrade my star cards, since yesterday night. Also when it does allow me to upgrade my star cards at times, it gets stuck on a loading circle, and then the game eventually crashes. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (863 Views)

Re: How to fix: Weapon, attachment or star card is unlocked but not selectable

★ Apprentice

I've been playing Battlefront 2 for a while now... i have been experiencing EA server disconnections since yesterday night. This issue also seems to be affecting my star cards... the game won't let me upgrade my star cards, and when it does allow me to upgrade them here and there it gets stuck on a loading circle as I'm upgrading a star card and then it crashes after a bit. Anyone else having this issue with star cards and server issues?

Message 2 of 5 (819 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 keeps disconnecting from EA servers and can't upgrade star car

Hey @YellowBlade03,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (846 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 keeps disconnecting from EA servers and can't upgrade star car

★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 Thanks, sorry I'm new and just came on here to ask if anyone else was having this issue since i haven't experienced issues this bad with the game.
Message 4 of 5 (791 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @YellowBlade03  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (755 Views)