Battlefront 2 error code 524

by buttons2006

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 error code 524

★★★ Newbie

Ever since I got battlefield 1 I have never been able to play multiplayer games and dont know why, my account has the right date of birth and it is an adult account with no restrictions so why am I getting an error code which I only actually am looking at from recently on Battlefront 2 and 1 after deciding to try and play it again, anyways this code implys that I am too young and it is inflicting age restrictions which will not let me play online, I have tried to contact ea directly but kept getting redirected here.

Any ideas on how to fix this.

Message 1 of 3 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 error code 524

EA DICE Team
@buttons2006 I recommend that you reach out to EA support to make sure that you EA account is looking okay.

We can't help with Account issues on the forums and something our support team is equipped to help out.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (778 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@buttons2006 I recommend that you reach out to EA support to make sure that you EA account is looking okay.

We can't help with Account issues on the forums and something our support team is equipped to help out.

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Contacting EA is useless.  As the parent of the child whose account is locked, I find this extremely frustrating.  They hide behind the COPPA law.  I reset my son's birthday on xbox, and created an EA account that both said he was old enough.  EA will not honor that update.  They will only honor an update if I send in a copy of a birth certificate or passport page.  Who is their right mind would send them that information?

I have reached out to Microsoft to get a refund and will reach out to my attorney general as this is false advertising.  

At this point all EA games in my house on all three xboxes are banned.

Message 3 of 3 (628 Views)