Betreff: Battlefront 2 error 0xc00007b

by RealymanLP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 error 0xc00007b

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hey! I just got on this website to resolve one problem. I bought the game Battlefront 2 on epic games and downloaded it. when i went to open it, it asked me for 2 missing dll's (MSVCP120, MSVCR120) and i downloaded them and put them inside the game folder. when i did, it gave me an error called 0xc00007b. I tried fixing it online, looking for answers inside these forums and found one link that said it had the answer but i tried everything it said and it didnt do anything. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but no luck. BTW, the game is inside an external hard drive, not the internal drive. Please help!

Message 1 of 5 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @ImAMuSiCDiSc 

You could maybe try to install the All in One runtimes. The installer is in German, but it should be self-explained.

After download, just check everything and click "Installieren". After that, restart Origin and look if it helped.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @ImAMuSiCDiSc 

You could maybe try to install the All in One runtimes. The installer is in German, but it should be self-explained.

After download, just check everything and click "Installieren". After that, restart Origin and look if it helped.

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No luck, i tried it several times but the second time i did it it said that a product of it already exists. I tried launching the game up again, but no luck.I dont know if its because its not inside the system drive, i dont know if it because its supposed to be inside another file, i dont know if its a bit problem. What i mean by bit problem is that, i have found files inside the game file that points out to the game being 32 bit and that the ddl's is asking for are for 64 bit apps.

Message 3 of 5 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hold up, i just needed to restart my pc! Thanks a lot! Thank you!

Message 4 of 5 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @ImAMuSiCDiSc 

Nice that you got if fixed. Standard smile

May the force be with you!

Message 5 of 5 (413 Views)