Battlefront 2 crashes every time I try to play it, multiple fixes haven't worked

by TheKetsukara

Original Post

Battlefront 2 crashes every time I try to play it, multiple fixes haven't worked

★ Apprentice

Every time I try to play BF2 the game crashes, I've tried to open it on Steam and on Origin. I have tried multiple fixes such as, checking the game requirements, checking the integrity of the files, deleting all the files of BF2 and then reinstalling it, and setting BF2's power management mode to Prefer Maximum performance.

Message 1 of 40 (876 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 crashes every time I try to play it, multiple fixes haven't wo

★★★★ Pro
@TheKetsukara what type of gpu do you have
Message 2 of 40 (845 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 crashes every time I try to play it, multiple fixes haven't wo

★ Apprentice

I think this is the GPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060

Message 3 of 40 (832 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@TheKetsukara what driver version for the nvidia?
Message 4 of 40 (784 Views)

★ Apprentice

@91comet91 game ready driver

Message 5 of 40 (772 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Message 6 of 40 (758 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is that not the name of it? If not that it's Nividia, if you need the version I can tell you that also.

Message 7 of 40 (748 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@TheKetsukara yes i need that and the driver # 519.29
Message 8 of 40 (721 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is version 511.65.

Message 9 of 40 (714 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@TheKetsukara did you try updating your driver?
Message 10 of 40 (674 Views)